Finally there are some good news about Short Sale. Yes, it dose not take 6 month or more than a year to sell your Short Sale home in San Jose. The length of time for Short Sale approvals has now been reduced to less than 2 weeks!!
This good news comes curtsy of Wells Fargo and their crack team of negotiators in Iowa ! It helped matters that we were able to convinced the Front Line to order a BPO even though they did NOT have a negotiator assigned to it. That credit goes to our local team of Short Sale Experts in our office.
This Short Sale was located at 2476 Parquet Ct, San Jose, CA 95124 either for a flip or a long term rental. The home comes with:
- 4 Bedrooms (One ground floor bedroom, ideal for families with elderly members)
- 2,052 Square Feet
- Built in 1965
- 2.5 Bath
- Real Hardwood Floors
- Gated Community Pool with onsite Life Guard and the season that goes from June to October of each year. Annual participation fee is less than $700 which is more than you would pay for baby sitting. The pool area has BBQ and Ping Pong Tables as well.
- Great San Jose/Willow Glen Schools district
- Walk to Bagby Elementary school
- Minutes of the Lincoln Avenue restaurants and shops
- Walking Distance to Starbucks located at the corner or Leigh and Curtner Ave
Bottom line is that Short Sales no longer represent a horrific uncertainty specially if you are teamed with the right Short Sale agent. So, ask your agent if they have done Short Sale with your bank before you sign them to help you with your home sale.
Call 408 335 4768 if you have about Wells Fargo Short Sales.