Inbound Marketing techniques offer you the chance to appear in search results of anyone looking for your products and services. So, why not use the same techniques to market your properties to tenants who are looking for a place to live in Silicon Valley? After all, we now have been conditionied to search for proudcts using “keywords”, so why not marketing your rental properties using Keywords?
Why not market your Silicon Valley rental properties using Social Media? Below are Top 3 tips on marketing your rental property online specially:
1) Social Media: You can easily create a Facebook Page for your rental property and add photos. You can ask your current tenants to add comments about their stay in your rental property and why they are considering moving.
2) Location Keywords: Your future tenants could be using location keywords to search for their next home. So, you need to should consider using these keywords in your ad:
- Nearby Parks, Lakes, recreational Areas
- Shopping, Downtown, Restaurants
3) Feature Keywords: Use keywords to describe your properties. Tenants looking for properties might be using these keywords:
- Granite CounterTops, Hardwood Floors, Fireplace
- Recently remodeled, Recently Painted
- New appliances
- Patio, Fenced Yard
- View, Bright
- LED lighting
- Good Schools
Bottom line is inbound marketing offer powerful ways to reach your potential tenants when they are looking for a property. And inbound marketing offers you to generate maximum exposure for your rental property as possible.
Feel free to Contact Us if you need help finding tenants for your Silicon Valley rentals.