We have a large pool of investors with proof of funds ready to purchase your los gatos fixer upper. Given that the median price for a Los Gatos home is around $1 million dollars, these buyers are experienced enough to know that flipping properties in Los Gatos is not child play. The selection criteria for these home purchases are:
- Lot Size : Minimum lot of homes that these buyers are interested are 0.2-1 acre range.
- Age: This criteria is not critical since most of these homes will be torn down.
- Zip Codes: Our buyers do not want any Los Gatos Mountain homes. They prefer Los Gatos zip codes 95032 and 95030.
- School Districts: Prefer to buy homes in Los Gatos-Saratoga School district, but will consider Los Gatos homes in Campbell-Union school districts as well.
- Location: Prefer un-incorporated areas of Los Gatos where they can avoid dealing directly with the Planning Commission of town of Los Gatos.
- Purchase Terms: Close of Escrow in 14 days or sooner
- No Inspection: These buyers are buying AS-IS and do not require any inspections.
- Possession: Possession terms are flexible to work with your calendar specially since finding rental properties can take a few good months.
- Commission: Real Estate commissions are a sore spot for most sellers. Since you are not listing your home on MLS, you can avoid paying the 2-3% commission that will be required by the listing agents. That is $20,000 of commissions that you can save.
- Deferred Sales Trust: We can help you set up a Deferred Sales Trust to avoid getting nailed by Capital Gains Tax if you have more than $500,000 of equity in your home.
Bottom line is that if you have a Los Gatos home that you want to sell, we can not only buy it and close it in 14 days, but we can also help you avoid Capital Gains Tax.