Do you have a San Jose home that you need to sell fast!? With shortage of inventory in desirable areas of San Jose , 2014 might be a good time to sell your home.
We have buyers for your home regardless of the condition. In fact, we have buyers that are looking for homes with the ia:
- All Cash Terms: The purchase will be in cash with an escrow to close in 14 days or sooner.
- No Inspections: Our buyers will not delay the purchase of you home with needless inspections.
- Lot Size : Minimum lot of homes that these buyers are interested are 0.2-1 acres
- Age: This criteria is not critical since most of these homes will be torn down.
- Zip Codes: Our buyers are most eager to purchase in 95125, 9512, but we have purchased homes in other San Jose zip codes as well.
- Location: Un-incorporated areas of Los Gatos are much more desirable since our buyers have the option to avoid the politically charged Planning Commission of the town where they could face nightmarish delays for no justifiable reasons.
- Possession: Possession terms are flexible to work with your calendar specially since finding rental properties can take a few good months.
- Deferred Capital Gains: We can help you set up a Deferred Sales Trust to avoid getting nailed by Capital Gains Tax if you have more than $500,000 of equity in your home.
- Commission: Real Estate commissions are a sore spot for most sellers. Since you are not listing your home on MLS, you can avoid paying the 2-3% commission that will be required by the listing agents. That is $20,000 of commissions that you can save.
Bottom line is that if you have a San Jose home that you want to sell, we can not only buy it and close it in 14 days, but we can also help you avoid Capital Gains Tax.