Finding a Los Gatos Fixer Upper is much tougher than finding an honest Used Car Dealer! But kidding aside the shortage of inventory has created such a huge demand that even Fixer Upper homes are getting out of reach of most Silicon Valley buyers. Below is the Top 4 sources of finding Los Gatos Fixer Upper that we use for our clients:
1) Short Sales: Short Sales could be a decent source of Los Gatos Fixer Uppers, specially since the lenders are offering cash incentives to home owners for relocation. However, with the huge rise in Los Gatos home prices in 2013, the inventory of Short Sales are very limited.
2) Craigs List: Look for For Sale By Owner or FSBO sales on CraigsList. With the tight inventory available homes for sale you can NOT ignore CraigsList if you are serious about flipping Los Gatos homes.
3) Auctions: If you are living in a Trustee Sale States such as California, Auctions also represent a decent opportunity to purchase Fixer Uppers for cash. We have developed series of articles on potential of winning at auctions in different cities including San Jose, Los Gatos, Los Altos, Redwood City, Milpitas. You can visit our Foreclosure Listing page
4) REOs: Even though REOs are selling at market prices, they still represent a decent opportunity for the investors who know how to negotiate with the banks on these sales. But there are very few REOs on the market today.
5) FSBO: For Sale By Owner properties also offer opportunity to pick up a Campbell fixer upper that could a good flip.
Above all, a well connected Los Gatos Real Estate agent might be your best option. In fact, we are working on a 2 bedroom, 1 bath Fixer Upper in Los Gatos which should hit the market late May 2014. So, if you are a cash or pre-approved buyers, feel free to Contact Us.