We have develop a long list of investor/buyer interested in Los Gatos home. Granted that median price for a Los Gatos home is around $1 million dollars, these buyers are experienced enough to know what to do with these homes.
The selection criteria for these home purchases are:
- Lot Size : Minimum lot of homes that these buyers are interested are 0.25 acre or larger.
- Age: The older the better
- Zip Codes: Our buyers will consider homes in Los Gatos Mountains, but the preference are for Los Gatos zip codes including 95032, 95030.
- School Districts: Prefer to buy homes in Los Gatos-Saratoga School district, but will consider Los Gatos homes in Campbell-Union school districts as well.
- Location: Prefer un-incorporated areas of Los Gatos where they can avoid dealing directly with the Planning Commission of town of Los Gatos.
- Purchase Terms: Cash to close in 14 days or sooner.
- Inspection: None, these buyer require no inspection on these old properties since they know they will remodel them.
- Possession: These buyers are flexible since they are aware that it will take 6-8 month of planning to remodel these homes and are open to allow the seller to rent back the property if they are not ready to move.
- Commission: Real Estate commissions are a sore spot for most sellers. Since you are not listing your home on MLS, you can avoid paying the 2-3% commission that will be required by the listing agents. That is 20-30,000 of commissions that you can save.
- Deferred Sales Trust: We can help you set up a Deferred Sales Trust to avoid getting nailed by Capital Gains Tax if you have more than $500,000 of equity in your home.
Bottom line is that if you have a Los Gatos home that you want to sell, we can not only buy it and close it in 14 days, but we can also help you avoid Capital Gains Tax.