Do you have a rental property in Saratoga, Los Gatos, Campbell or San Jose? Are you trying to manage these properties yourself? Here’s how we can help.
Rental homes are in huge demand because of the highly ranked school districts in San Jose, Campbell, Saratoga and Los Gatos.
We currently manage properties for our clients where there is huge demand for rental properties. For these clients we offer :
1) Lease Negotiations: We insist on using rental lease agreements which are developed by California Association of Realtors. These document offer the best protections for our clients when it comes to disclosures, liability and protection. These legal documents define the tenants responsibility in terms of late fees, rent collection and inspection requirements.
2) Tenant Screening: We use a 3rd party company for background checks including criminal, driving and financial records and reference checks. We only select tenants that have survived the
3) Rent Collection: We offer our clients an option for rent distribution where some of them choose to maintain a reserve fund in their account for repairs and vacancies.
4) Supervised Maintenance: Our monthly service fee includes locating qualified contractors to perform any repair services. If the repairs exceed $500, we will get a minimum of 2 bids from different contractors to make certain that our clients are getting the best possible prices for these repairs.
5) Regular Inspections: Our agreements include regular inspections that we schedule for the property under our management. We notify the tenants 48 hours in advance of these inspections. Given the fact that some of our clients are living Outside of California; these are valuable services that help them protect their investments and we would love to help you as well.
Contact Us if you need help with your Los Gatos rentals as well.