Are you a fix-and-flip investor? Are you looking for fixer uppers in Milpitas? Well, you might be in for a surprise since finding a Milpitas Fixer upper is in Milpitas is harder than finding an honest used car dealer!
Joking aside, the recent rise of home prices in Silicon Valley has chased cash investors out towards Gilroy and south San Jose in hopes of better returns. So, you will have competition, but there might be hope. Below is the Top 5 sources of finding Milpitas fixer uppers that we use for our clients:
1) Short Sales: Despite the fact that unemployment has dropped to 5.1%, it’s still hard to find jobs with 250 applicants for each position. So, Short Sales remain a decent source of Milpitas fixer uppers. Some lenders offer good cash incentives for homeowners who are willing to cooperate with a short sale.
2) Craigs List: Look for For Sale By Owner or FSBO sales on CraigsList. With the tight inventory available homes for sale you can NOT ignore CraigsList if you are serious about flipping Los Gatos homes.
3) Auctions: If you are living in a Trustee Sale States such as California, Auctions also represent a decent opportunity to purchase Fixer Uppers for cash. We have developed series of articles on potential of winning at auctions in different cities including San Jose, Los Gatos, Los Altos, Redwood City, Milpitas.
4) REOs: Even though REOs are selling at market prices, they still represent a decent opportunity for the investors who know how to negotiate with the banks on these sales. But there are very few REOs on the market today.
5) For Sale By Owner properties also offer opportunity to pick up a Milpitas fixer upper that could a good flip.
So, if you are a cash or pre-approved buyers, feel free to Contact Us.