There are too many buyers for very few sellers in Los Gatos and the rest of Silicon Valley. In fact, buyers out numbers sellers by a 4-1 margin. So, why it’s not a bad question to ponder why you still would have to pay a full 6% commission to sell your Los Gatos home ?!
Your Los Gatos home will in less than 60 days. Your agent won’t even have time to host more than 1 Open House for 3 hours. Now, is it worth spending $30,000 on listing commissions for the 4 hours of work!? We firmly believe in pay for performance and since selling your home would not require that much time in this market, why should you pay 3% listing commission?
However, before signing up to sell your home yourself as a FSBO examine your brokers discounted listing program to see what is covered in the program.
Our 1% Listing Commission includes:
Full Listing Service: We are not cutting any corners with this Listing program. We are just reducing our commissions. In fact, the program still include all the Open Houses required to market your home.
Full Appraisal Report: The reports includes:
- Property Details: This section of the report shows the property square footage, lot size, age, parcel id and boundary map.
- Comparable: This section of the report shows the recent sales in the zip code which includes both Median, Average, and Days on the Market.
- Market Trends: The section of the report shows foreclosure activity and the trends in the zip code where your property is located.
- Schools: San Jose has one of the best school districts in Silicon Valley. So, the information about the San Jose schools are valuable to your potential buyers. This section of the report identifies both Private and Public schools from Pre-School to High Schools.
- Neighborhood Profile: This section of the report shows identifies the nearby commercial and industrial buildings.
- Neighbors: This section of the report identifies the immediate neighbors next to your property.
- Assessor Map: This report chronicles the types of reported crimes in the zip code and the county where your property is located.
- Flood Map: The report include the flood map which is critical in case you have to purchase Flood Insurance to secure a loan.
Call us to discuss your Los Gatos home sale for only 1%.