We still receive Direct Marketing pieces such as Post Cards from Real Estate agents and often wonder at the waste of money and resources that’s spent in sending these pieces out. After all, more than 99% of the folks who are receiving these Direct Marketing pieces are not interested in these services.
And that’s where the power of Inbound Marketing comes in since your message is displayed only when your target audience is looking for similar property management services.
WIth Inbound Marketing you reply on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) to rank your Real Estate content as high as possible so when someone is looking for similar services, your content appears in their search results. For instance, if your content is optimized for long-tailed keywords such as “Property Management Services” then when someone is looking for hep with renting their property, your articles will appear in their search results.
So, why not use the same techniques to market your properties to tenants who are looking for a place to live in Silicon Valley? After all, we now have been conditioned to search for products using “keywords”, so why not marketing your rental properties using Keywords?
1) Feature Keywords: Use keywords to describe your properties. Tenants looking for properties might be using these keywords:
- Granite CounterTops, Hardwood Floors, Fireplace
- Recently remodeled, Recently Painted
- New appliances, LED lighting
- Patio, Fenced Yard
- Good Schools
2) Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin: You can post your articles on Property management Services to Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin to create followers and promote your services. You can also create a Facebook page specific to your rental properties where you can post testimonials, reviews, photos and videos.
3) Location Keywords: Your future tenants could be using location keywords to search for their next home. So, you need to should consider using these keywords in your ad:
- Restaurants, Shopping, Downtown,
- Nearby Parks, Lakes, recreational Areas
Bottom line is inbound marketing offer powerful ways to reach your potential tenants when they are looking for a property. And inbound marketing offers you to generate greatest exposure for your rental property as possible.
Feel free to Contact Us if you need help finding tenants for your Silicon Valley rentals.