Are you interested in selling your own home? Are you interested in saving commissions on your home’s sale?
We offer our clients an initial consulting and planning service which we have covered previously. Today, I wanted to cover Top 5 unique steps we provide to market your home for sale. These steps are:
1) Marketing Plan: We will develop a competitive market analysis (CMA) to identify active and sold properties in the past 60 days. If there are no good comps in the past 60 days we go back to 90 days. We will also recommend any home improvements and updates to create the best 1st impression for your home.
2) Disclosures: We will develop all the legal disclosures that are required by the State of California to market your home. We will prepare the disclosure packet for online and physical distribution for buyer.
3) Active Marketing: We will post your property on MLS and other portals such as Trulia and Zillow. As part of the MLS Listing we will also schedule a broker tour to create maximum awareness for your property. We will also distribute your home’s information and availability to our list of investors and buyers in Silicon Valley and around the world.
4) Open Houses: Open House are effective way to market your home to the brokers during the 1st week of the listing period. We use Open Houses to get feedback on home’s price and condition from the buyer and their agents in case we need to make adjustments to marketing.
5) Monitor and Report: We monitor the marketing activity and report back to you about the progress we are making. We review and evaluate any potential offers with you and make recommendations based on the activity and interest levels on the property.
After you have accepted an offer, our Escrow and Closing activities blog should guide your next moves.