Are you selling your Los Gatos home? Are you tempted to stage it but you are not sure where to find nice furniture? Well, you now have more options than trust hiring a staging company .
Staging is a powerful strategy to increase your net sales price of your home. In fact, you might be surprised that even banks stage bank-owned (REO) homes. In fact, in 2009 we were retained to market a Los Gatos bank-owned (REO) property for sale. We managed to stage this home using a local staging company called Panacea Staging after spending 75,000 on remodeling this luxury home. That cost of staging this 3,200 sqft home was about $1,000 per month.
One of your options to stage your Los Gatoa, San Jose, Campbell, or Saratoga home is a new service from Fashion Furniture Rentals. This is a southern California company which recently announced their northern California center. The company offers 2 options to choose between two staging packages which they are:
1) Complete Home Package:
- Dining Room: Dining Table and Four Dining Chairs
- Living Room: Sofa, Chair, Coffee Table, End Table & Lamp
- Bedrooms: Queen Bed Set with Headboard, Dresser with Mirror, Nightstand & Lamp
- Housewares Package: A comprehensive collection of linens and household items necessary for any temporary living situation.
- Electronics Package: TV, & Stand Included
- Artwork Pack: 3 Pieces of Coordinated Wall Art.
2) Basic Package: This package includes:
- Living Room: Sofa, Chair, Cocktail Table, End Table & Lamp
- Dining Room: Dining Table and 4 Dining Chairs
- Bedroom: Queen Headboard and Frame, Queen Standard Mattress and Foundation, Dresser with Mirror, Nightstand & Bedside Lamp.
We tried to price a Complete Home and selected Bailey Living Room collection on the company’s website which resulted in the following prices:
- 3 Month Rate: 928.55 / month
- 6 month Rate: 802.19 / month
- 12 month Rate: 753.31 / month
Before we can recommend this service we would advise you to get references from local families who have used their service. Another not e of caution is to make sure their furniture is covered by a commercial insurance policy against theft and damage since you don’t want your home owners insurance to cover such risks. Our Los Gatos bank-owned home which was staged was robbed and they took some of the nicest pieces over night.
Contact Us if you have any questions about staging your home.