Do you Despite the latest hike in Los Gatos home price, the inventory of available homes for sales remains low compared to national average. So, if you need to sell your Los Gatos home we have buyers for it regardless of the condition. In fact, we have buyers that are looking for homes with the ia:
- All Cash Terms: The purchase will be in cash with an escrow to close in 14 days r sooner.
- No Inspections: Our buyers will not delay the purchase of you home with needless inspections.
- Lot Size : Minimum lot of homes that these buyers are interested are 0.2-1 acres
- Age: This criteria is not critical since most of these homes will be torn down.
- Zip Codes: Our buyers do not want any Los Gatos Mountain homes. They prefer Los Gatos zip codes 95030 and 95032.
- School Districts: Homes in Los Gatos-Saratoga School district are more desirable than the homes in Campbell-Union school districts as well. But our buyers will consider homes in the Union school districts as well.
- Location: Un-incorporated areas of Los Gatos are much more desirable since our buyers have the option to avoid the politically charged Planning Commission of the town where they could face nightmarish delays for no justifiable reasons.
- Possession: Possession terms are flexible to work with your calendar specially since finding rental properties can take a few good months.
- Commission: Real Estate commissions are a sore spot for most sellers. Since you are not listing your home on MLS, you can avoid paying the 2-3% commission that will be required by the listing agents. That is $20,000 of commissions that you can save.
- Deferred Sales Trust: We can help you set up a Deferred Sales Trust to avoid getting nailed by Capital Gains Tax if you have more than $500,000 of equity in your home.
Bottom line is that if you have a Los Gatos home that you want to sell, we can not only buy it and close it in 14 days, but we can also help you avoid Capital Gains Tax.