Some home owners are still horrified at the prospect of a lengthy negotiations with the banks and are postponing their decision to Short Sale their San Jose home.
Good news is that if your Short Sale agent pays any attention to detail, he/she should be able to develop a clean package that increase the chances of a quick approval in the 1st place. That’s what happened to our Willow Glen Short Sale listing which got approved in 12 days after the bank appraiser was onsite!!
Credit needs to go to Wells Fargo Short Sale approval team based in Iowa who were guiding us through the process. We were also able to convince the Front Line team at Wells Fargo to order the BPO even without a complete packet of information submitted to them.
This Short Sale was located at 2476 Parquet Ct, San Jose, CA 95124 either for a flip or a long term rental. The home comes with:
1) 4 Bedrooms (One ground floor bedroom, ideal for families with elderly members)
2) 2,052 Square Feet
3) Built in 1965
4) 2.5 Bath
5) Real Hardwood Floors
6) Gated Community Pool with onsite Life Guard and the season that goes from June to October of each year. Annual participation fee is less than $700 which is more than you would pay for baby sitting. The pool area has BBQ and Ping Pong Tables as well.
7) Great San Jose/Willow Glen Schools district
8) Walk to Bagby Elementary school
9) Minutes of the Lincoln Avenue restaurants and shops
10) Walking Distance to Starbucks located at the corner or Leigh and Curtner Avenue
11) Walking Distance to Park
12) Mature Fruit Trees in the back yard.
Bottom line is that Short Sale don’t need to be a lengthy root canal and they can be fairly quick and painless process if you retain Short Sale agents who know what they are doing.
Call 408 335 4768 if you have about Wells Fargo Short Sales.