Are you looking for a fixer upper for flip or long term rental? Are you a builder? Are Are you a cash buyer?
Well, we are working on several Los Gatos Fixer Uppers that will be listed starting May 2014 adn we are interested in identifying a select few cash buyers who can purchase home in the ranges of $1-1.5M.
We can email you the list a Competitive Market Analysis showing the recent sales of homes in the past 90 days with median sale price of $1.47m.
Here are some basic information about one the listings that is located in the 95032 zip code:
1) Age: This home was build about 60 years ago and requires some updates before occupancy.
2) Los Size: Lot size is above 10,000 sqft. These are typical sizes for los gatos homes.
3) Living Space: The home has 2 bedroom and 1 bath floor plan. This should not detract you from making an offers since the you will be able to build a 3800-4100 sqft home on this lot.
4) Price: Median sale price of homes in Los Gatos for the past 90 days were $1,475,000, but we anticipate lower list price since the home needs some repairs before occupancy.
5) Opportunity: The opportunity here is to purchase this home and build a 3800 sqft home on the lot. New home sales of similar size have sold for $2.3-2.8 Million
6) Terms: The owners plan to only counter Cash or pre-approved buyers with 20% down payment. Keep in mind that we can not recommend your offer to the sellers if your pre-approval can not be validated. Major lenders such as Wells Fargo, Bank of America can issue you a pre-approvals which only require an appraisal to match your offer price. This means that your loan is can be funded as quickly as your lender can get an appraisal completed.
7) Designers & Architects: We have worked with local designers and architects whose plans are in vogue with Planning Commission of Town of Los Gatos because of their long history of developing neat projects in town. We would recommend retaining the services of these professionals to avoid any un-necessary delays.
8) County Pocket: Some of these Fixer Uppers are located in un-incorporated area of Los Gatos which means the plans have to be submitted for approval to the County as opposed to the Town of Los Gatos. This is a huge advantage if you have every tried to develop a project in Los Gatos.
So, Contact Us if you are ready to buy in Los Gatos Fixer Upper.