Buying fixer uppers and doing a Small Kitchen and bathroom remodels is one of the best ways to secure great returns on your investment. But finding a Campbell Fixer Upper these days is tougher than finding an honest Used Car Dealer! Kidding aside, below is the Top 4 sources of finding Campbell Fixer Upper that we use for our clients:
1) Craigs List: Look for For Sale By Owner or FSBO sales on CraigsList. With the tight inventory available homes for sale you can NOT ignore CraigsList if you are serious about flipping Campbell homes.
2) Campbell Short Sales: Short Sales are good sources of Campbell Fixer Uppers, specially since the lenders are offering cash incentives to home owners for relocation.
3) REOs: Even though REOs are selling at market prices, they still represent a decent opportunity for the investors who know how to negotiate with the banks on these sales. But there are very few REOs on the market today.
4) FSBO: For Sale By Owner properties also offer opportunity to pick up a Campbell fixer upper that could a good flip.
5) Auctions: If you are living in a Trustee Sale States such as California, Auctions also represent a decent opportunity to purchase Fixer Uppers for cash. We have developed series of articles on potential of winning at auctions in different cities including San Jose, Los Gatos, Los Altos, Redwood City, Milpitas. You can visit our Foreclosure Listing page
Finally Contact Us if you need helping finding Fixer Uppers.